Can I Steam Vegetables in an Air Fryer?
Are you wondering if you can steam vegetables in an air fryer? The short answer is yes, you can steam vegetables in an air fryer if you have the right accessories.
How to Steam Vegetables in an Air Fryer
Steaming vegetables in an air fryer requires the following:
- Air Fryer – You’ll need an air fryer that is large enough to hold the vegetables and a steaming basket.
- Steaming Basket – You can buy a steaming basket that is specifically designed to fit air fryers.
- Vegetables – Choose your favorite vegetables for steaming (carrots, broccoli, zucchini, etc).
Once you have your air fryer, steaming basket, and vegetables, you are ready to begin.
- Fill the bottom of the air fryer with 2-3 inches of water. Be sure not to fill the air fryer more than halfway with water.
- Insert the steaming basket into the air fryer, making sure that it is securely in place.
- Add the vegetables to the steaming basket in a single layer.
- Close the air fryer and select the “steam” setting.
- Set the timer to the appropriate time for your desired level of doneness.
- When the timer goes off, open the air fryer and carefully remove the steaming basket.
- Carefully remove the steamed vegetables from the steaming basket, being careful not to burn yourself.
Enjoy Your Steamed Vegetables!
Steamed vegetables are a healthy and delicious way to get your daily supply of vegetables. Now you can enjoy them with the convenience of an air fryer!