Freezing Vegetable Beef Soup
Freezing vegetable beef soup is a great way to save time and money. It is easy to do and the results can be delicious. Here are some tips on how to make and prepare vegetable beef soup for freezing:
- Cooked beef
- Tomato sauce
- Beef broth
- Any additional vegetables of your choice
- In a large pot, sauté onions, garlic, carrots, celery, and any other vegetables in oil until lightly browned.
- Add cooked beef and potatoes, stirring to combine.
- Pour in tomato sauce and beef broth, bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Allow soup to cool, then transfer to freezer-safe containers or bags.
- Label the containers with the date, type of soup, and amount of soup in each container.
- Freeze the soup for up to 3 months.
To reheat, simply thaw the soup overnight in the refrigerator, then transfer to a pot to warm over medium-low heat. If you need to reheat quickly, transfer the soup to an oven-safe container and heat in the oven at 350°F until heated through.
With these simple tips, you can easily freeze and reheat vegetable beef soup. Enjoy!