Can You Juice Frozen Vegetables?
People often ask if it is possible to make juice from frozen vegetables. The answer is yes! Here’s what you need to know about juicing frozen vegetables:
Benefits of Juicing Frozen Vegetables
- They are more affordable than fresh vegetables.
- They are easier to store and transport.
- They retain their nutritional value better than fresh vegetables in some cases.
How to Juice Frozen Vegetables
- Put the frozen vegetables into your juicer slowly and carefully, as they can damage the blade.
- You can blend the frozen vegetables in a blender or food processor before juicing them.
- Adding an apple or a citrus fruit can help to improve the flavor of frozen vegetable juice.
Best Types of Frozen Vegetables for Juicing
So there you have it – it is possible to make juice with frozen vegetables, and it can be a great way to get your daily dose of nutrients without breaking the bank!