Oven Roasting Frozen Vegetables
Frozen vegetables are often convenient and easy to incorporate into your diet. They can also be oven roasted to provide more flavor and texture when served. Here are a few things to keep in mind when oven roasting frozen vegetables:
- Preheat oven to 375-400 °F
- Spread frozen vegetables on a baking sheet
- Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper
- Thicker Vegetables: 25-30 minutes
- Thinly Sliced Vegetables: 13-15 minutes
Vegetables are done when they reach your desired level of tenderness and begin to brown on the edges.
Oven roasting frozen vegetables is a great way to add flavor and texture to your meal. Keep the above tips in mind when oven roasting frozen vegetables for your next meal.