Can You Put Frozen Vegetables in an Air Fryer?
Air fryers are becoming increasingly popular kitchen appliances that allow you to make a variety of meals with little to no oil. But can you put frozen vegetables in an air fryer? The answer is yes, you can cook many types of frozen vegetables in an air fryer with great results.
Benefits of Cooking Frozen Vegetables in an Air Fryer
Cooking frozen vegetables in an air fryer has several advantages:
- You don’t need to use additional oil. Air fryers use only a tiny amount of oil or none at all, which cuts down on fat and calories.
- You can cook frozen vegetables in a fraction of the time that it takes to cook them in an oven.
- You get crisp, evenly cooked vegetables with minimal effort.
- It’s a great way to get your kids to eat their vegetables.
Tips for Cooking Frozen Vegetables in an Air Fryer
Cooking frozen vegetables in an air fryer is a Snap™️ if you keep a few tips in mind:
- Shake the basket midway through cooking to ensure that the vegetables are cooking evenly.
- For really crisp vegetables, spray the basket with a little cooking spray before cooking.
- Always read the package directions carefully to determine the cooking times and temperatures for the particular brand and type of frozen vegetables you are cooking.
- Be sure to preheat the air fryer before adding the vegetables.
- Add a little flavor by tossing the vegetables in a little olive oil, garlic and herbs before cooking.
- To keep the vegetables from sticking to the basket, spray them with cooking spray or brush them lightly with oil.
Cooking frozen vegetables in an air fryer is a great way to get more vegetables into your diet in less time. With a little practice, you’ll be able to whip up delicious, healthy meals in no time.