Cooking Frozen Vegetables in an Air Fryer
An air fryer is a kitchen appliance for frying food without immersing it in oil. In an air fryer, hot air circulates and the food is cooked thanks to conduction and radiation. The result? Fried food that still maintains the taste and texture, but is healthier and with fewer calories.
Can you put frozen vegetables in an air fryer? Yes, you can absolutely put frozen vegetables in an air fryer. The process is simple and it’s perfect for those in a rush.
Cooking frozen vegetables in an air fryer
To cook frozen vegetables in an air fryer, you’ll need:
- Frozen vegetabels
- Air fryer
- Olive oil
Here are the steps:
- Make sure to preheat your air fryer.
- Spray some olive oil inside the air fryer basket and spread the frozen vegetables.
- Sprinkle some salt over the vegetables.
- Cook the vegetables at a temperature of 400°F for about 10-15 minutes, shaking once or twice during cooking.
- Cook until the vegetables are golden brown.
- Serve the vegetables hot. Enjoy!
And that’s it! You may need to adjust the cooking time depending on the quantity and size of your vegetables, but otherwise cooking frozen vegetables in an air fryer is a quick and easy way to enjoy a tasty and healthy side or main dish.