How to Bake Frozen Vegetables
Cooking frozen vegetables couldn’t be easier. With just a few simple steps, you can add delicious and nutritious veggies to your meal. Here’s a guide to baking frozen vegetables:
- Frozen vegetables
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Prepare baking sheet. Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add frozen vegetables. Place the frozen vegetables on the baking sheet.
- Season vegetables. Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper (optional).
- Bake. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are cooked through. Make sure to stir vegetables halfway through cooking.
- Enjoy. Serve and enjoy!
Baking frozen vegetables is an easy and delicious way to get your daily servings of veggies. In just a few simple steps and about 20-25 minutes, you can have a healthy and tasty side dish.