How to Cook Frozen Vegetables in an Air Fryer
Frozen vegetables are a great way to whip up a quick, healthy meal. But wondering how to cook frozen vegetables in an air fryer? Read on to find out.
- Frozen vegetables
- Oil or butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F or per the instructions in the manual.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray for easier cleanup later.
- Place the frozen vegetables in the air fryer basket in an even layer.
- Sprinkle some oil or butter, salt, and pepper for flavor.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- When done, take the basket out and enjoy your cooked vegetables!
These same instructions also apply to frozen vegetables such as cauliflower or Brussels sprouts. The cooking time might vary depending on the type of vegetable and the size of the pieces you’re using. Check every couple of minutes to make sure your vegetables don’t burn.
Using an air fryer to cook frozen vegetables is an incredibly convenient way to get dinner on the table quickly. With the right ingredients and a few simple steps, you can enjoy the delicious, healthy goodness of frozen vegetables cooked to perfection in minutes!