How to Cook Frozen Vegetables in an Air Fryer
Cooking frozen vegetables in an air fryer is quick and easy. Air fryers are an excellent tool for getting perfectly cooked veggies with minimal effort. Here’s what you need to know about cooking frozen vegetables in an air fryer:
Steps to Follow:
- Preheat the air fryer – Preheat your air fryer to the recommended temperature (usually between 350°F and 400°F).
- Add the vegetables – Place the vegetables (such as french fries, peppers, onions, etc.) into the air fryer basket.
- Choose the cooking parameters – Set the timer and temperature, based on the type and amount of vegetables you’re cooking.
- Check the vegetables – After the timer is done, open the air fryer and check to make sure the vegetables are cooked.
- Serve and enjoy – Serve the vegetables with your favorite sauce or condiment for a delicious and easy side dish.
The amount of time required to cook frozen vegetables in an air fryer will depend on the type of vegetables you’re cooking and the amount you’re cooking. Here are some general guidelines for cook times:
- French fries – 10 to 15 minutes
- Peppers and onions – 8 to 10 minutes
- Broccoli and cauliflower – 8 to 10 minutes
- Corn – 8 to 10 minutes
- Green beans – 8 to 10 minutes
It’s important to keep in mind that these are general guidelines and that you may need to adjust the cooking times depending on the amount of vegetables and the type of air fryer you’re using. As a rule of thumb, it’s best to check the vegetables halfway through the cooking time and adjust the time if needed.
Cooking frozen vegetables in an air fryer is a simple and convenient way to get perfectly cooked veggies. Just remember to preheat your air fryer, put the frozen veggies in the basket, adjust the cooking parameters and check periodically to make sure the veggies are cooked through. With a little bit of practice, your frozen veggies will come out perfect every time.