How to Make a Delicious Beef Vegetable Soup
A hearty and delicious beef vegetable soup is a dinner favorite for many. It is warm and filling, and it is a great way to enjoy all sorts of beans, vegetables, and seasonings. Making a beef vegetable soup is easier than you think, and this article will provide you with all the steps you need to make it at home.
- 1 pound of stew meat
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups of beef broth
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can corn
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a large pot, brown the stew meat over medium heat. Once the meat is cooked through, add the diced onion and garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the diced tomatoes, beef broth, carrots, celery, beans, corn, oregano, and season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Bring the soup to a boil and then reduce the heat to low and simmer, covered, for 20-30 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Serve the soup warm with a sprinkle of parsley and extra salt and pepper to taste.
Making a beef vegetable soup is an easy and delicious way to enjoy a variety of flavors and textures in one pot. With only a few ingredients and basic cooking skills, you can have a hearty and tasty soup ready in no time!