How to Make Beef Vegetable Soup
Making your own homemade beef vegetable soup is one of the most delicious and fulfilling experiences. This hearty and flavorful soup is easy to make no matter what season it is! Here you will find a simple step-by-step guide on how to make this amazing meal.
- 1 pound of beef stew meat, cubed
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 cups of beef broth
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans of diced tomatoes
2 cups of carrots, cubed
- 1 cup of celery, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can of corn, drained
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a large soup pot over medium heat.
- Add the beef stew meat and cook until browned on all sides.
- Stir in the chopped onion and garlic and cook until softened.
- Pour in the beef broth, diced tomatoes, carrots, celery, corn, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, and basil. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 1 hour or until stew meat is tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the soup warm with crusty bread or rolls.
It’s as easy as that! This beef vegetable soup is loaded with flavor and a great way to enjoy your vegetables. Feel free to mix up the vegetables or add a different type of meat, if you’d like. This soup can easily be customized and is sure to be a hit with the whole family. Serve it with a crusty bread or rolls and enjoy!