How to cook Rump Roast in the Oven with Vegetables
Cooking a delicious rump roast with vegetables in the oven is an easy task that yields both succulent and flavorful results each time. If you follow these simple instructions, you’ll be sure to get a savory dinner everyone will love!
- 1 rump roast
- 5-6 potatoes
- 1/2 onion
- 3-4 carrots
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Seasonings of your choice
- Preheat the oven: Preheat your oven to 350°F (176.67°C).
- Season the roast: Rub the rump roast with your desired seasonings.
- Prepare the vegetables: Peel and chop the potatoes, onion, carrots, and garlic. Place the vegetables in a bowl and set aside.
- Put it all together: Place the rump roast in a roasting pan. Then, place the vegetables around the roast.
- Cook: Place the pan in the preheated oven and cook the rump roast and vegetables for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, or until the internal temperature of the roast registers at least 145°F (62.7°C) on an instant-read thermometer.
- Serve: When the roast is cooked, remove it from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve the roast with the cooked vegetables and enjoy!
With these simple steps, you can make a tasty and hearty dinner that’s sure to impress! So gather the ingredients and get started on that delicious rump roast with vegetables today.