How to Cook Canned Mixed Vegetables
Canned mixed vegetables can be an easy and healthy convenience food, but with a few easy tricks, you can turn them into a delicious side dish. Here’s how to cook canned mixed vegetables successfully every time.
- Canned Mixed Vegetables
- Ground black pepper
- Butter or oil
- Garlic powder or other seasonings (optional)
- Drain the canned mixed vegetables and rinse them, if desired.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add butter or oil to the skillet.
- Add the drained veggies to the skillet and toss to coat with the butter or oil.
- Season the vegetables with salt, pepper, and any other seasonings you like.
- Stir the vegetables occasionally and cook for about 5-7 minutes until they’re heated through and lightly browned.
- Serve hot.
That’s all there is to it! Canned mixed vegetables can be an easy and tasty way to add vegetables to any meal. With a few easy steps, you can transform canned mixed vegetables into a tasty side dish. Enjoy!