Cooking Frozen Vegetables in the Oven
Are you looking for an easy and convenient way to cook frozen vegetables in the oven? Oven-baked vegetables make a tasty side dish or main course. Follow these simple steps to prepare your vegetables quickly and deliciously.
- Frozen vegetables of your choice
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper and other seasonings (optional)
- Preheat your oven. Preheat your oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
- Prepare your vegetables. Place frozen vegetables in a large bowl, pour in some olive oil, and season with salt and pepper or other seasonings of your choice.
- Spread out the vegetables. Spread the vegetables out onto a baking sheet and flatten them out so that they have a single layer.
- Bake the vegetables. Bake the vegetables in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. The vegetables should be golden brown and crispy when finished.
- Serve and enjoy. Serve the vegetables alongside your favorite main course or as a delicious snack. Enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
- Try a variety of seasonings to mix up the flavors. You can use herbs, spices, or a premade vegetable seasoning mix.
- For extra crunch, add a few tablespoons of breadcrumbs to the vegetables before baking.
- You can also add fresh vegetables to the frozen vegetables and bake everything together.