How to cook Frozen vegetables in Oven
Oven-roasted frozen vegetables are a great, simple and delicious way to cook them. So if you want to make sure that your meal will be healthy, then cooking frozen vegetables in oven is a great option.
What You Will Need
- Frozen vegetables
- Salt and pepper
- Optional: herbs and spices
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Spread the frozen vegetables on a baking sheet and drizzle them with oil.
- Add salt, pepper and any other herbs and spices that you like.
- Mix the vegetables so that they are evenly coated with oil and seasonings.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until they are golden and crispy.
- Serve and enjoy!
That’s it! Oven-roasted frozen vegetables are a great way to enjoy them without losing any of their nutrition. You can always experiment with different herbs and spices to make them even more delicious. Enjoy!