Cooking Frozen Vegetables in the Oven
Frozen vegetables can be a great staple to have on hand in your freezer. They come in numerous varieties, and they can be cooked quickly and easily in the oven. Here’s how to whip up a delicious dish of oven-baked frozen vegetables.
- 1-2 bags of frozen vegetables
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Herbs, spices or other seasonings of your choice
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread the frozen vegetables in a single layer over a large baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over the vegetables and then season with salt, pepper and any other herbs, spices or seasonings you like.
- Toss the vegetables with your hands to make sure all the pieces are evenly coated in the seasoning and oil.
- Bake the vegetables for 20 to 25 minutes. If you’re cooking any sturdier vegetables like broccoli or Brussels sprouts, you may need to add a few minutes of baking time.
- When they’re nice and golden, remove them from the oven and enjoy!
And that’s all you need to know to make delicious frozen vegetables in the oven. Have fun experimenting with different seasonings and veggie combinations. Enjoy!