Cooking Frozen Vegetables on the Stove
Frozen vegetables are one of the simplest, most convenient ways to make a quick, healthy side dish. Frozen vegetables retain vital nutrients, and cook quickly and easily on the stove. Here is an easy guide on how to cook frozen vegetables on the stove.
What You’ll Need:
- Frozen vegetables
- Non-stick pan
- 1-2 tablespoons of oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pour 1-2 tablespoons of oil into a non-stick pan and heat it over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the frozen vegetables to the pan.
- Stir the vegetables around and let them cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Continue to cook the vegetables until they reach the desired tenderness, approximately 5-8 minutes.
- Serve the cooked vegetables immediately.
Using frozen vegetables to make a quick and easy side dish is a great way to add some much-needed nutrients to your diet. By following this simple guide, you will be able to quickly and easily cook frozen vegetables on your stove with minimal effort. Enjoy your meal!