How To Cook Hibachi Vegetables
Cooking hibachi vegetables can be a great way to get a nutritious meal with a delicious flavor. Hibachi-style vegetables can be cooked in a variety of ways but one of the most popular is on a griddle pan. Here are some simple steps to guide you in preparing hibachi vegetables.
- 1 pound of your favorite vegetables (broccoli, red onion, mushrooms, red or orange pepper, zucchini, carrots, etc)
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil (canola, sesame, or olive oil)
- Optional: Salt, pepper, garlic or your favorite herbs
- Heat your griddle pan over medium-high heat. Once hot, add your oil and allow it to heat up.
- Cut your vegetables into bite-sized pieces and add them to the pan. Allow them to cook for several minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Adding salt, pepper, garlic, or your favorite herbs at this stage is optional.
- Continue to cook the vegetables until they are tender and lightly browned, stirring as needed.
- Once the have finished cooking, remove them from the heat and serve!
That’s it! You now have a tasty and easy meal that can be ready to serve in just a few minutes. Enjoy your hibachi vegetables!