How to Cook Hibachi Vegetables
Hibachi vegetables are a delicious, and relatively simple, way to introduce variety into your diet. Here is an easy to follow guide on how to make this satisfying dish.
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of diced onions
- 1 large bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup of mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup of snow peas
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon of freshly grated ginger
- Heat the oil in a large wok or frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the onions and bell pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the mushrooms, garlic, and snow peas and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the soy sauce and ginger and cook for an additional minute.
- Remove from heat and serve
Enjoy your delicious hibachi vegetables!