Make a Glitter Jar With Vegetable Oil in 5 Easy Steps
Making a glitter jar can be a fun and creative activity with endless possibilities. Here is an easy and unique way to make a glitter jar with vegetable oil.
What You Need:
- Glass Jar
- Vegetable Oil
- Fill the jar halfway with vegetable oil. The oil should completely fill the bottom of the jar.
- Add your glitter. Pick your favorite type, color, and amount of glitter.
- Cover the jar with foil. Make sure that the foil covers the jar tightly.
- Cut out a small opening near the top of the jar. This opening should be large enough so that you can put a straw through it.
- Put a straw through the opening and blow onto the foil. This will create tiny bubbles that will move the glitter around. You can also stir the glitter using the straw.
And there you have it! You have successfully created your own glitter jar with vegetable oil. Now have fun watching and playing with the beautiful results!