Frozen Stir Fry Vegetables
Making frozen stir fry vegetables is an easy way to add healthy and delicious vegetables to your meals. All you need are some vegetables, a wok or skillet, and a few basic ingredients to make the perfect stir fry!
Ingredients & Supplies
- Mixed frozen stir fry vegetables
- Oil of your choice (i.e. canola, vegetable, or olive oil)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wok or skillet
- Heat the skillet or wok to medium-high heat and add oil.
- Once oil is hot, add the frozen vegetables and stir for about 3-4 minutes, or until vegetables are cooked to desired texture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir well and serve! Enjoy!
Tips & Flavors
- Add Some Heat: Spice up your stir fry with some sriracha, red pepper flakes, or cayenne pepper.
- Try Different Veggies: Feel free to mix it up and add some fresh vegetables to your stir fry. Some great options include carrots, peppers, and mushrooms!
- Give it Some Flavor: Enhance the flavors of your stir fry by adding some garlic, ginger, or soy sauce.
Making frozen stir fry vegetables is an easy and delicious way to incorporate more vegetables into your meals. With just a few basic ingredients and supplies, you can create flavorful and healthy stir fry in no time!