How to Make Frozen Stir Fry Vegetables
Frozen stir fry vegetables are a great way to enjoy a variety of veggies without all the prep work of slicing and dicing. Making frozen stir fry vegetables requires no special skills and can be done in minutes. Here’s what you need to know about cooking these tasty morsels.
- Frozen Stir Fry Vegetables: This can include a variety of veggies like broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, snap peas and bok choy. Look for a blend that contains a variety of flavors.
- Oil: Any neutral-tasting oil like canola or vegetable oil works.
- Seasonings: Feel free to use whatever you like, such as salt and pepper, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, soy sauce or other flavor enhancers.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the frozen vegetables and stir to coat. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the seasonings to taste.
- Continue cooking until the vegetables are heated through and are cooked to your desired crunchiness.
- Serve and enjoy!
- For a heartier dish, you can add cooked chicken, pork or beef.
- Before adding the vegetables to the skillet you can also sauté some garlic and ginger for extra flavor.
- You could also add a few tablespoons of oyster sauce or hoisin sauce for added complexity.
- Don’t overcook the vegetables or they will lose their crunch and become soggy.
Frozen stir fry vegetables are an easy and delicious way to enjoy a variety of veggies without all the prep work. With just a few simple ingredients and some basic instructions, you can have a nutritious meal in minutes. Enjoy!