How To Make Frozen Stir Fry Vegetables
Stir fry vegetables make for the perfect, nutritious side dish or main course. The addition of frozen ingredients make this dish quick and easy to prepare. Here’s how to make a tasty stir fry with frozen vegetables:
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package of frozen stir fry vegetables
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick skillet or wok over medium heat. Add garlic and stir fry for about a minute.
- Add frozen vegetables and stir fry until vegetables are cooked through. This should take about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm.
That’s all there is to it! With all the frozen options available now, you can make a delicious, healthy stir fry in no time. For an added twist, you can also experiment with different seasonings and spices to switch it up. Enjoy!