How to Make a Splendid Vegetable Feast Cult of the Lamb
Vegetarian feasts can be just as fun as traditional ones. To make a special vegetarian dish that is sure to impress your dinner guests, try making a Cult of the Lamb. This tasty and unique dish is incredibly easy to make, so let’s get cooking!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can of diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14-ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large or medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, carrots and curry powder, stirring to combine.
- Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add potatoes, tomatoes, garbanzo beans, vegetable broth and tomato paste, stirring to combine.
- Bring mixture to a low boil and then reduce heat and simmer uncovered 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Heat remaining tablespoon of olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Add chopped onion and stir to combine.
- Saute 3-5 minutes or until onion is lightly browned.
- Remove from heat and stir into Cult of the Lamb mixture.
- Serve Cult of the Lamb with crusty bread or a side salad.
As you can see, making Cult of the Lamb is incredibly easy. All you need are a few simple ingredients, and you can have a delicious and unique vegetarian feast. So why not give it a try? Bon appetit!