How to Make Stir Fry with Frozen Vegetables
Stir fry is a delicious, easy, and versatile way to enjoy an array of frozen vegetables. Whether you’re short on time, or simply don’t feel like doing a lot of prep work, frozen stir-fried vegetables can be a delicious, nutritious meal in minutes! Here’s how to make your own stir-fry with frozen vegetables.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen green beans
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: 1 cup cooked protein such as tofu, chicken, shrimp, etc.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and onion and sauté for about 3 minutes until softened.
- Add the carrots and bell peppers and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add the frozen green beans and corn and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until the vegetables are cooked through.
- Add the frozen mixed vegetables and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Optional: add cooked protein such as tofu, chicken, shrimp, etc. and cook for 3-5 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
And there you have it – a delicious stir-fry with frozen vegetables ready to be served in just minutes. With a few pantry staples and frozen veggies, you can whip up a tasty and nutritious meal any night of the week. Enjoy!