How to Make Vegetable Soup Dreamlight Valley
Vegetable soup dreamlight valley is a healthy and delicious dish made from a mix of vegetables and spices. This soup is great for vegetarians and those trying to eat healthier. Here’s how to make it.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 large potato, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Parsley
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the carrots, celery, and potato. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and cook for 4 minutes
- Stir in the broth, thyme, oregano, basil, and parsley. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste and diced tomatoes. Simmer for 10 more minutes.
- Taste and adjust seasonings, if needed. Serve hot.
Vegetable Soup Dreamlight Valley is delicious when served hot with a dollop of sour cream or plain yogurt on top. It can also be served cold, as a refreshing summer soup. Enjoy!