Reheating Grilled Vegetables: A Step-by-Step Guide
If you’ve cooked some delicious grilled vegetables in advance, you likely want to know the best way to reheat them. Whether it is a summer squash medley you grilled last night, or bell pepper and onion kebabs from a week ago, here is a guide to help you warm your veggie dishes back to perfection.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place the vegetables on a baking sheet, making sure not to overcrowd the pan.
- Sprinkle the vegetables with a small amount of olive oil.
- Cover the vegetables with foil.
- Place the vegetables in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are as hot as you would like.
- Enjoy your freshly reheated grilled vegetables!
This method of reheating will ensure that your grilled vegetables have all their original flavor and texture. With this simple guide, you can have your deliciously grilled vegetables in no time.