Reheating Roasted Vegetables
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place vegetables on a baking sheet.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove foil and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Check to make sure vegetables are to desired temperature.
- Do not overcook! Overcooking can lead to tough or dry vegetables.
- Create a foil pouch for larger, chunkier vegetables. Place vegetables in the middle and close the four edges to create a pouch.
- Sprinkle with parmesan, Italian seasoning, or your favorite spices to give the vegetables more flavor.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil before baking to help with moisture.