How to Roast Frozen Vegetables in the Oven
Roasting frozen vegetables in the oven is an easy and delicious way to enjoy all your favorite veggies in an entirely new way. Not only is it a faster-cooking option than cooking from fresh, but it also brings out amazing flavors in the vegetables that you may not have been able to experience otherwise. Here are the few steps you need to take to achieve tasty roasted frozen vegetables:
What You Will Need:
- 1-2 lbs of frozen vegetables (of your choice)
- 1-2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Baking Sheet
- Optional: Garlic, Onions, Herbs
- Preheat your oven: Preheat the oven to 425°F. This is hot enough to bring out the flavor in your vegetables but not so hot that they burn.
- Prepare Vegetables: Empty frozen vegetables onto a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle on a generous amount of salt and pepper. Add in garlic, onions, and fresh herbs (optional).
- Roast Vegetables: Bake for 15-20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes to ensure even cooking and prevent burning. The vegetables should be lightly browned and tender when done. Remove from the oven and enjoy!
Roasting frozen vegetables in the oven is an effortless way to get a delightful, savory side dish. Plus, it is a great way to sneak some extra veggies into your meal with minimal effort. Now get out there and enjoy your roasted frozen vegetables!