How to Saute Vegetables for Steak
Sauteing vegetables is an easy and tasty way to enjoy a steak. With the right ingredients, this method of preparation can ensure that you get the most out of your steak and enjoy a tasty side dish. Below are the steps for sauteing vegetables to perfection.
- Vegetables of your choice (mushrooms, bell pepper, onions, zucchini, etc.)
- Oil (olive, coconut, etc.)
- Seasonings (salt, pepper, garlic, etc.)
- Prepare the steak: Season the steak with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Prepare the vegetables: Peel, slice and dice the vegetables of your choice.
- Heat the oil: Heat oil in a medium-high skillet.
- Add the vegetables: Add the vegetables to the skillet and saute them until they’re tender-crisp.
- Add the steak: Push the vegetables to one side of the skillet and add the steak. Cook for about 3 minutes or until it reaches the desired level of doneness.
- Serve: Serve the steak with the sauteed vegetables and enjoy.
- Make sure to cut the vegetables into evenly sized pieces so that they cook evenly.
- Don’t overcrowd the skillet with too many vegetables, as this will cause them to steam instead of saute.
- Make sure to keep stirring the vegetables so that they don’t burn.
- Season the vegetables to taste with salt, pepper and garlic.
Sauteing vegetables is a fast and easy way to enjoy steak. With the right ingredients and a few simple steps, you can have a delicious meal ready in no time.