How to Steam Frozen Vegetables in Instant Pot
Cooking frozen vegetables in the Instant Pot can be a great way to get a healthy meal quickly. Here is an easy way to steam frozen vegetables in the Instant Pot.
- Instant Pot with Steam Basket
- Frozen Vegetables
- Salt (optional)
- Add one cup of water to the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Place the Steam Basket in the Instant Pot and spread the frozen vegetables in an even layer over the basket.
- If desired, sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and turn the knob to “sealing position.”
- Press the “steam” button and set the pressure to “high” for 4 minutes.
- When the Instant Pot is done cooking, quick release the steam pressure by turning the knob to venting position.
- Carefully remove the Steam Basket with the vegetables and enjoy!
Cooking frozen vegetables in the Instant Pot is a quick and easy way to get a healthy meal on the table. With just a few simple steps, you’ll be enjoying delicious and nutritious vegetables in minutes.