How to Steam Vegetables in Ninja Foodi
The Ninja Foodi is a revolutionary kitchen appliance that can be used for many cooking techniques, from pressure cooking to air frying. One great feature of the Ninja Foodi is that you can use it to steam vegetables. Steaming is a great way to retain nutrients in vegetables, and it’s so easy to do in the Ninja Foodi.
- Vegetables of your choice
- 1 cup of water
- Place vegetables in the pot: Arrange your vegetables in an even layer in the inner pot of the Ninja Foodi. For best results, use firmer vegetables, such as carrots, potatoes, and broccoli.
- Pour in the water: Measure out 1 cup of water and pour it into the inner pot of the Ninja Foodi.
- Set the Foodi to steaming mode: Make sure the lid is securely closed, and press the “Steam” button on the Ninja Foodi. It may take a few minutes for the Ninja Foodi to reach steaming temperature.
- Cook the vegetables: The time it takes to steam the vegetables will depend on how crispy or soft you like them. For softer vegetables, steam for 5-7 minutes, and for crispier vegetables, steam for 8-10 minutes.
- Enjoy your steamed vegetables: When the vegetables are cooked to your desired texture, use the quick release valve to release the steam. Serve the steamed vegetables with your favourite meal.
Steaming vegetables in the Ninja Foodi is a great way to enjoy healthy and flavourful veggies. Follow these simple steps and enjoy your Ninja Foodi-steamed vegetables!