Unlock Super Vegeto in Xenoverse 2
Xenoverse 2 is one of the best Dragon Ball games out there, and Super Vegeta is one of the most popular characters. Unlocking Super Vegeta can be a tricky process, but with the right steps you can do it in no time.
Where to find Super Vegeta?
Super Vegeta can be found in the Parallel Quests mode. To get to the Parallel Quests mode, you must first reach level 30. Once you have reached level 30, you will have access to the Parallel Quests mode in the main menu.
How to Unlock Super Vegeta?
Once you have reached level 30, you can begin the process of unlocking Super Vegeta. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the Parallel Quests mode and select the quest that requires you to fight Vegeta. It is marked as Parallel Quest 33.
- You MUST complete this quest with a Z rank. You must get a score of at least 10,000 points to be awarded with the Z rank.
- Once you receive the Z Rank, Super Vegeta will be unlocked in the Skill Shop.
- Go to the Skill Shop and purchase Super Vegeta for 10,000 Zeni.
Tips for Getting the Z Rank
Getting the Z Rank can be tricky. Here are a few tips that can help you get the rank:
- You must beat the quest within 6 minutes.
- You must collect all of the Ki Spheres.
- You must use Ultimate Attacks to defeat enemies.
- You must use items to heal your teammates and increase their stats.
- You must be strategic in your approach to the fight. Use all of the tools available to you and coordinate with your teammates.
Unlocking Super Vegeta in Xenoverse 2 can be a challenging task, but with the right steps and tips laid out above, you’ll be able to do it in no time. Good luck!