Steps to Wash Bugs off Vegetables
Having bugs on your vegetables can be a nuisance! Here is a guide to help you on how to wash away and get rid of those pests off your delicious vegetables.
- Vegetables to be washed
- A washcloth
- A bowl
- Hot water
- Dish soap
- Place the vegetables into a bowl of water. Peel away any pieces of bugs or worms initially.
- Take a washcloth with soap and scrub away at the vegetables. This will help create bubbles to help loosen up the other bugs/worms.
- Let the vegetables sit for about 5-10 minutes for the soap and hot water to work its magic. This will let the bugs have time to come off.
- Once done, take the vegetables out of the bowl. Rinse off the vegetables to remove any excess soap and bugs.
- Pat dry and serve the vegetables.