Is Base Vegeta Stronger Than Base Goku?
The debate between fans of Dragon Ball Z has been going on for a long time – is Base Vegeta stronger than Base Goku? Here we will try to answer this question.
Vegeta was born a powerful galactic warrior. He became even stronger during his training on Planet Yardrat and as a result of the transformation to Super Saiyan.
- Excellent physical strength: Vegeta is known for his formidable physical strength and fighting capabilities. This is obvious since he fought several opponents without any form of advantage or power-up and easily won against them.
- High battle power: Throughout Dragon Ball Z, Vegeta was stated to have a higher battle power than many of his opponents. This is thanks to the intense training he goes through during his attempts at becoming a Super Saiyan.
- Intergalactic Connection: Vegeta has an intergalactic connection to a power greater than himself, allowing him to draw upon and use enormous amounts of cosmic energy.
Goku is a Saiyan who was born with an incredible amount of power. He has trained throughout his life and as a result of this has become even more powerful.
- Super Strength: Goku is incredibly strong and was able to fight and defeat opponents when he was just a child. As he gets older his strength continues to grow and he is able to fight opponents with much greater power than himself.
- Ki Control: Ki is the energy of the universe and Goku has the ability to control it. He is able to use it to create powerful attacks and even manipulate objects with it.
- High Battle Power: As a result of his intense training Goku has a very high battle power. He has a battle power level several times higher than Vegeta and is able to go toe to toe with some of the strongest opponents in the universe.
Who is stronger?
So who is stronger; Vegeta or Goku? The answer is not clear cut as both of them have incredible strength. It appears that Goku has the edge in terms of raw power and battle power, but Vegeta has the advantage when it comes to his intergalactic connection and physical strength. So in conclusion, it’s difficult to say who is stronger.