What Fruit or Vegetable Starts With F?
Fruits and vegetables are an essential part of a balanced diet, providing essential vitamins and minerals. There are many fruits and vegetables that start with the letter “F”, giving you plenty of nutritious options to choose from. Here are some fruits and vegetables starting with “F”:
- Figs – A sweet, chewy fruit with a uniquely soft texture and large seeds in the middle.
- Fennel – A crunchy vegetable with a slight anise flavor.
- Feijoa – A green, egg-shaped fruit with a sweet, juicy interior flesh.
- Figs – A tart-sweet, yellow-orange fruit with a bumpy skin and thick, juicy flesh.
- Fruitcake – A festive, jam-filled cake made with dried and candied fruits.
- Fuji Apple – A large, crisp, sweet-tart apple variety with a light-red skin.
- Fennel – A crunchy, celery-like vegetable with a slight anise flavor.
- Florence Fennel – A variety of fennel, with a large, bulbous base and feathery green fronds.
- Fiddleheads – Young, tightly coiled fronds, found on certain varieties of ferns.
- Fava Beans – Large beans with a hearty, nutty flavor and creamy texture.
- Frisée – A curly, savoy lettuce with a mildly bitter flavor.
- Garlic Scapes – Unlike garlic cloves, these are the flowers of the garlic plant with a milder flavor.
Fruits and vegetables starting with the letter “F” offer a wide variety of colors, flavors, and textures. Whether you’re looking for something to add to a salad or a sweet treat, these fruits and vegetables have you covered!