Fruits and Vegetables Starting with the Letter U
Fruit and vegetables beginning with the letter U are not very common. Here is a list of all the produce beginning with U that you can find:
Fruits Beginning with U
- Ugli Fruit: A hybrid fruit whose appearance is a combination of oranges and grapefruit.
- Ugni Fruit: Also known as the Chilean guava, this fruit is native to Central and South America.
- Uva Berry: This soft and sweet fruit is native to Peru and widely grown in other locations.
Vegetables Beginning with U
- Urad Dal: Also known as black lentils, these are widely used in Indian cuisine.
- Ugu: A variety of pumpkin native to Nigeria.
- Ulluco: A potato-like tuber vegetable found in Central and South America.
Although rare, there are a few fruits and vegetables that start with the letter U. If you’re looking to diversify your diet or find something unique, give one of these a try!