Chinese Vegetable Soup
Chinese vegetable soup is a staple in Chinese cuisine. It is a simple and heart warming soup that is made by boiling vegetables and other ingredients in a flavorful broth. This soup is healthy and satisfying, and is great for any meal, whether it be lunch or dinner.
- Vegetables of your choice (such as bok choy, carrots, mushrooms, bean sprouts, water chestnuts)
- Broth (usually made from chicken or vegetable stock, but can also be made with beef or pork bones)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pot over medium heat.
- Add the ginger and garlic, and stir for a few minutes until fragrant.
- Add your choice of vegetables to the pot, and stir for a few minutes until the vegetables are coated in the oil.
- Pour in the broth, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Chinese vegetable soup is a simple and flavorful dish that can be enjoyed any time of the day. It’s also a great way to get in some extra vegetables, and can easily be made vegetarian by omitting the meat in the broth. Enjoy!