What is Moo Shu Vegetables with Pancakes?
Moo Shu Vegetables with Pancakes is an easy to make Chinese dish. It is made with minced vegetables and pancakes, which are usually made from flour and are about 8″ in diameter. The dish is usually served as a main course and can be garnished with hoisin sauce.
- Vegetables: Carrots, swiss chard, mushrooms, scallions, garlic, ginger
- Pancakes: Flour, eggs, water
- Garnish: Hoisin sauce
- Mince the vegetables.
- Make the pancakes by mixing the flour, eggs and water. The mixture should be thin enough to spread into an 8″ disc.
- Heat oil in a wok or a large pan. Once the oil is hot, add the minced vegetables and stir-fry for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the pancakes and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes, until the vegetables and pancakes are cooked through.
- Garnish with hoisin sauce and enjoy!
Moo Shu Vegetables with Pancakes is an easy and delicious dish that is often served as a main course in Chinese cuisine. It is made with minced vegetables and pancakes, and is best served with a garnish of hoisin sauce.