Power Vegetable Blend At Panera
Panera has created this delicious and healthy vegetarian dish– the Power Vegetable Blend. This dish is packed with the flavor and nutrition of an array of fresh seasonal vegetables.
What’s In It?
This veggie-filled dish consists of:
- Broccoli Florets – high in fiber, vitamin C, and folate.
- Kale – good source of vitamins A, C, and K as well as magnesium, and iron.
- Roasted Red Potatoes – high in fiber, vitamin B, and antioxidants.
- Tomato Chipotle Sauce – combines the flavors of diced tomatoes, garlic, and chipotle peppers.
- Cheddar Cheese – a good source of calcium and protein.
The Power Vegetable Blend provides a variety of essential vitamins and minerals. It contains high amounts of vitamin A, vitamin C, and folate, all important for heart health. Its fresh vegetables also offer antioxidant protection and reduce inflammation. Plus, the cheese adds healthy protein and calcium for bone health.
Overall, this dish is an excellent source of food for vegetarians, and it is low enough in calories and fat that it can be enjoyed as part of any diet. The Power Vegetable Blend is also a great way to get your daily recommended servings of vegetables and it’s a delicious way to stay healthy.
So, if you’re looking for a tasty and nutritious dish, stop by Panera and try the Power Vegetable Blend!