What is Vegetable Napoleon?
Vegetable Napoleon is a vegan dish made with layers of grilled vegetables, vegan cheese, and vegan sauces stacked into a multi-layered dish. It is similar to a lasagna in texture, but it is much lighter, fresher, and more colorful.
Vegetable Napoleon is usually made up of a few variations of vegetables, vegan cheese, and sauces. The vegetables most common used for this dish are:
- Grilled Eggplant
- Bell Pepper
Vegan cheese and sauces will vary according to the taste of the chef, but some of the more popular ones are vegan mozzarella, cashew cream cheese, vegan Alfredo sauce, vegan pesto sauce, and vegan tomato sauce.
Vegetable Napoleon is an easy dish to make and requires minimal ingredients. It is an excellent vegan meal because it is high in protein and vegetable content. Here are the steps for making it:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray or lightly oil a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Grill or broil the vegetables until they are lightly cooked.
- Layer the vegetables, vegan cheese, and sauces in the baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the vegan cheese is melted.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Vegetable Napoleon is an easy and flavorful vegan dish. It’s a great way to get a lot of vegetables into a meal and is sure to be enjoyed by everyone. With its unique layered presentation and delicious flavors, this dish will be a hit at any gathering!