Efficient and Delicious Way to Roast Frozen Vegetables
Frozen vegetables are a convenient and economical way to add nutrition and variety to your meals. Roasting frozen vegetables is one of the best ways to maximize their flavor and texture. Here’s how to make them taste delicious.
Ingredients and Equipment
- Frozen vegetables
- Spices or seasoning of your choice (salt, pepper, herbs, etc.)
- High smoke point oil of your choice (olive, vegetable, canola, etc.)
- Non-stick baking sheet
- Roasting temperature – 375°F
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spread frozen vegetables onto the baking sheet.
- Drizzle oil and seasonings onto vegetables and toss until evenly coated.
- Place baking sheet in preheated oven and roast until vegetables reach desired doneness (around 30-40 minutes, depending on size of vegetables).
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
- Be sure not to overcrowd the baking sheet, as this can lead to uneven cooking.
- For extra crispy vegetables, flip over halfway through roasting time.
- For extra flavor, add lemon juice or crumbled feta cheese after roasting.
With just a few ingredients and a roasting temperature of 375°F, you can make delicious and nutritious frozen vegetable recipes. Roasting vegetables at a high temperature allows them to retain their original texture and maximize their flavor. Bon appetit!