What Vegetable Goes With Tilapia?
Tilapia is a mild flavored fish that is great for many diets and easy to cook. It can be baked, grilled, poached, or even sautéed, making it the perfect fish for weeknight dinners. Although there are a lot of variations in the way you can cook it, finding the right vegetable pairings can be tricky. Here are a few of the best vegetables to pair with tilapia for a delicious meal.
- Asparagus: Roast asparagus spears in the oven with olive oil for a delicious side dish.
- Broccoli: Sauté fresh broccoli florets with garlic and olive oil for a quick and easy side.
- Spinach: Sautee fresh spinach with garlic and olive oil to create a flavorful side dish.
- Zucchini: Slice zucchini and roast it in the oven with garlic and olive oil for a tasty vegetable side.
- Potatoes: Roast red potatoes in the oven with olive oil and spices for a flavorful and satisfying side dish.
- Carrots: Sauté shredded carrots in a pan with olive oil to create a velvety texture.
- Sweet Potatoes: Roast sweet potatoes in the oven with olive oil and spices for an easy and healthy side dish.
- Lentils: Cook green lentils with garlic and olive oil, and then add diced tomatoes for more flavor.
- Chickpeas: Roast chickpeas in the oven with olive oil and your favorite spices for a crunchy and flavorful side dish.
- Black Beans: Simmer black beans with garlic and onion for a hearty and nutritious side dish.
No matter which vegetable you choose, it’s important to make sure that it’s cooked properly to bring out the best flavor. Tilapia is a mild fish that pairs well with many vegetables, so feel free to experiment and find the right combination for you. Enjoy!