Pairing Vegetables with Salmon Patties
Salmon patties are a delicious, healthy option for dinner, offering plenty of protein and healthy fats. But what vegetables pair best with the patties? Here are some of the top vegetable choices that go great with salmon patties:
- Spinach – A great source of vitamins A, C and K, adding spinach to your salmon patties will give them plenty of extra nutrition. Try adding fresh spinach to a salad with light dressing and your salmon patties.
- Tomatoes – For a burst of flavor, add tomatoes to your meal. Celebrate the light tastes of tomatoes in a raw salad, or roast them and add them to your salmon patties.
- Cucumbers – Add plenty of crunch and flavor with a cucumber salad! Cucumbers are full of antioxidants, and they make the perfect side to your salmon patties.
Veggies on the Side
You can also choose to pair your salmon patties with cooked vegetables. Here are some of the tastiest options:
- Asparagus – A crunchy and delicious choice, roasted asparagus offers plenty of nutrition and flavor. Try roasting it in olive oil with a bit of salt and pepper, and pair with your salmon patties.
- Green Beans – Green beans offer up a great texture and plenty of flavor. Roast them in the oven with your favorite seasonings, and they’ll be the perfect complement to your salmon patties.
- Carrots – For a sweet and savory side dish, roast carrots in your oven with a drizzle of olive oil. Add some herbs for extra flavor, and serve with your salmon patties.
Next time you make salmon patties, make sure to try out some of these great vegetable pairings. You’ll be sure to enjoy the meal without having to sacrifice flavor!