The Vegetables You Can Eat on Optavia
On Optavia, you get to enjoy delicious, low-calorie meals made with specially selected ingredients that are rich in nutrients.
What Vegetables Can I Eat?
You can enjoy a variety of vegetables on Optavia, including:
- Leafy greens like spinach, kale, and collards
- Cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts
- Root vegetables like potatoes, sweet potatoes, and carrots
- Allium vegetables like garlic, onions, and shallots
- Cucumbers and other summer squashes like zucchini and yellow squash
- Mushrooms, including shiitake and portabello
It’s also recommended to add edible herbs like basil and parsley to your ingredients to add flavor and nutrition. And don’t forget to always choose organic, non-GMO veggies when possible!
Adding Vegetables to Your Meals
You can easily add a variety of vegetables to meals when following the Optavia system. For example, you can add sautéed onions, peppers, and mushrooms to an omelette, or roasted carrots, potatoes, and Brussels sprouts to a salmon or chicken entrée. You can also incorporate leafy greens and cucumbers into your salads, or stir-fry mushrooms, bok choy, snow peas, and peppers in your wok for lunch or dinner.
By eating more veggies, you’ll get important vitamins, minerals, and fiber to keep your body healthy and full between meals.
So as you can see, you can easily enjoy a variety of delicious and nutrient-dense vegetables on Optavia. This will help you reach your health and wellness goals in no time!