What Vegetables Go with Chicken Marsala?
Chicken Marsala is a classic Italian dish that is delicious and easy to make. It consists of chicken cutlets cooked in a savory Marsala wine sauce. The ingredients and flavors can vary slightly according to personal preference, but the main components remain the same. The dish is usually served with a side of pasta, but there are many delicious vegetables that also pair well with it and can make a great accompaniment.
Options for Side Vegetables:
- Mushrooms – Mushrooms are a classic partner to Chicken Marsala. Adding a variety of mushrooms to the sauce adds extra flavor and texture.
- Carrots – Carrots cooked in a Marsala wine glaze make a delicious side dish to go along with the chicken.
- Asparagus – Asparagus spears cooked lightly in olive oil are a great vegetable accompaniment to the chicken and Marsala sauce.
- Green Beans – Green beans cooked in a garlic and butter sauce are a great side dish to go with Chicken Marsala.
- Broccoli – Broccoli florets cooked in a lemon and butter sauce will enhance the flavor of the dish.
All of these vegetables are easy to prepare and go well with the dish, adding both flavor and nutrition. Choosing the right vegetables to pair with Chicken Marsala can make the dish even more delicious and enjoyable.