What Vegetables Go With Mahi Mahi?
Mahi mahi is a delicious, mild-flavored fish that is often served baked, grilled, or pan-seared. It goes really well with many different vegetables, making it a great versatile recipe for any night of the week. Here are some of the best veggies to pair with mahi mahi:
- Green Beans: Green beans are a great way to get some extra veggies on your plate. Try roasting them with garlic and olive oil or sautéing them with some onion and garlic.
- Spinach: Add some spinach to your plate for a nutrient boost. Try sautéing it up with some garlic and olive oil, or you can mix some cooked spinach into a pesto and serve it over your mahi mahi.
- Kale: Kale is full of nutrition and it pairs perfectly with mahi mahi. Try baking it with some garlic and olive oil or adding some cooked kale to a roasted red pepper and tomato sauce for a flavorful side dish.
- Potatoes: Potatoes are a classic side dish and they pair nicely with mahi mahi. Try roasting them with some rosemary and garlic for an easy and delicious side.
- Carrots: Carrots have a sweet flavor that goes well with mahi mahi. Try roasting them with some olive oil, herbs, and spices for a tasty side dish.
- Beets: Beets are another root vegetable that pairs nicely with mahi mahi. Try roasting them with some garlic and olive oil or adding them to a salad for a delicious side dish.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are a classic vegetable that goes well with mahi mahi. Try roasting them with some herbs and spices for a simple side dish.
- Mushrooms: Mushrooms are an earthy flavor that goes well with mahi mahi. Try sautéing them with some garlic and herbs for a flavorful side dish.
- Squash: Squash is a sweet vegetable that pairs well with mahi mahi. Try roasting it with some herbs and spices for a delicious side dish.
There are so many delicious vegetables that pair nicely with mahi mahi. Try mixing and matching some of these vegetables for a tasty and nutritious meal!