Vegetable Cream Cheese
Making your own vegetable cream cheese is a fun and creative way to make a delicious lunch or snack. It’s a quick, easy and delicious recipe that’s sure to please everyone’s palate.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped canned corn
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Crackers, to serve
- Mix the Cream Cheese: In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the cream cheese, garlic and all of the vegetables until completely combined.
- Season the Cream Cheese: Sprinkle the parsley and chives over the cream cheese mixture and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve the Cream Cheese: Serve the cream cheese with crackers or serve on a bagel for a tasty snack.
Vegetable cream cheese is a great way to add a little extra flavor and a bit of nutrition to your snack. Give it a try and create your own version using your favorite vegetables. Bon Appetit!