How to Cook Frozen Vegetables in the Oven
Frozen vegetables are a great way to make sure you have plenty of nutritious produce on hand when you’re short on time. Cooking frozen vegetables in the oven is a simple way to prepare this healthful convenience food to please your whole family.
- Your favorite frozen vegetables
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil or butter
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spread vegetables into a single layer on a baking sheet. Do not overcrowd them.
- Drizzle vegetables with oil or butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake the vegetables for 15-20 minutes, or until they reach your desired level of tenderness.
- Cover the baking sheet with foil when cooking vegetables in the oven to help prevent them from heating too quickly and burning.
- Stir vegetables about halfway through the cooking for even browning.
- Experiment with adding other herbs, spices, and seasonings for added flavor.
Cooking frozen vegetables in the oven is a quick and easy way to put delicious, nutrient-packed side dishes on your table. Enjoy!